Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Howto: Replace Your Motorcycle Chain and Sprockets in 10 mins

I finally got around to picking up some SV650 sprockets and a new chain. The old chain that just came off was actually now in worse shape than the even older chain that came off of it a few months ago. The old sprockets were a little beat up, so I decided to just change it all! So here's the whole job in just about 10 minutes! You can now be a fan of Skeeter the Duck on her very own Facebook Fan Page! Add Skeeter: www.facebook.com My personal Blog: duckshit.net Add me on Facebook www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Friend me on Myspace: www.myspace.com Video Rating: 4 / 5

www.vb2r.com www.youtube.com Hd full test on www.vb2r.com musique : Tristan Consalvi ( www.myspace.com ) mix VB2R Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment